Ingraham elegant black with brass trim collectible antique mantle clock. Includes six Grecian style columns and highly detailed brass trim band on top on three sides, lion's head with ring on each side and intricate legs in front. Faux marble. Pre owned in working condition.
- Ingraham clock in working condition.
- Black wood with faux marble look popular between 1885 to 1930.
- Metal gold colored detailed feet in front.
- A lion's head with ring in its mount on each side
- Gold colored very detailed decorative band on three sides around top.
- Includes two keys.
- 15 1/2" W X 17 1/2" H X 5 1/2" D.
- American made expressly for W.H. Terhune a NYC retailer.